Monday, April 8, 2013

I started pimping out my X100S

After reading a bunch of posts on the internet and seeing photos of people "pimping out" their X100 and X100S with soft shutter releases and leather straps and cases, I decided that I need to treat my new toy to some accessories.  The first thing was this Tom Abrahamson red mini soft shutter release.  It is a great product.  I give it thumbs up.  I love the way the red just "pops" and gives the camera a little splash of color.  It draws out the res dot on the viewfinder switch and the red "S" on the top of the camera.  I also have the Fujifilm brown leather fitted case on order and I just received an email that it will begin shipping on April 15, so that should be here soon.

I have been shooting photos with this camera.  I just haven't had a chance to get organized and post to the blog yet.  But I will.  In the meantime, here are some shots of the camera with the soft shutter release installed.




No comments:

Post a Comment